MoneyTalks is a free helpline available to provide free financial and budgeting advice to individuals, family and whānau.
Speak with one of our trained Financial Mentors to:
- Get financial and budgeting advice.
- Be referred to organisations who can provide free help and support to get on top of their money issues.
Is MoneyTalks for you?
MoneyTalks is free, and available to anybody who is struggling financially. You might contact us if you’re:
- Experiencing financial hardship
- Struggling to keep up with your bills
- Making general enquiries or needing information
- Being pressured to make an instant financial decision.
- Enquiring on behalf of another person